March 29, 2014

Couture Fabrics With Hand Beading!

Silks, satins, sequins and beading, oh my! As promised photos of couture stash that I will be using for bunnies. I already have a request for a red and cream custom bunny! And I have to post pics of a black and yellow one I have finished and a cream one that is half done. What I have left will be used for another couture animal or so. I hope to have at least 6 done and listed on Etsy or Ebay in time for Easter.

I have to apologize for getting distracted from Minnie #2 and the little doll. I can't help it, I tend to jump around like that sometimes. But no worries! I'll be getting back to them soon. Have a blessed weekend!








2 comments:

  1. These fabrics are wonderful and made for a beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Lyn and thank you for your lovely comment!

      Delete

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan