March 9, 2014

Climbing Back In The Saddle

So here I am, feeling better for now but still struggling. Thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement. I've been staying pretty close to home as isolation is the word of the day when I am slipping toward the black hole. Thank God for the internet or I would be cut off from the world!

Ok now on a happier note here are the latest pics of Minnie #2 and the small dollye I'm making. I think I will add more clay to little dollye to give her a higher forehead. I'll probably repaint the face as I'm not really satisfied with it as is.
 Minnie is 24 inches tall and little dollye will be about 9, depending on her hairstyle and/or hat. Have a blessed week my friends!


1 comment:

  1. You are a pretty amazing artist, Janice! Thanks so much for visiting my blog yesterday. Have a blessed week :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan