March 23, 2014

23 Inches Of Rainbow Couture For Easter

This is a cloth bunny dressed with hand beaded fabrics, velvet, tulle, boa feathers, and a vintage crystal button. She is my version of couture dolls you'll find at exclusive clothing stores. Her arms, legs, and ears are wired and can be posed. The intricate beading comes from a stash of very expensive fabrics that I have had for years and very seldom use. They are a rainbow of intricate beaded and sequined fabrics. I will include a photo of them with my next post.This bunny has a new owner! A similar one can be done for you, just convo me a request!
 
Easter bunnies in progress. Each will be distinctly different with poseable limbs and an invisible hang tag on the back neck. They will range in height to the tip of ears from 12 inches to 30 inches tall. I may go bigger!




4 comments:

  1. Very creative, sweet lady :) Happy Monday to you and sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of you to stop by Stephanie! Thank you for the good wishes and the same to you! Blessings, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good piece of unique art for Easter. Happy Spring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are very busy with these bunnies! The colors you are using are marvelous! Can't wait to see them completed and created by very lovey YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan