August 19, 2012

Arts For Act 2012 Presents An Evening of Art Blues

This gala event was held at the Harborside Event Center in Fort Myers, Fl on August 11th, 2012. All proceeds are to benefit the Abuse Counseling Treatment Center. The center serves a tri-county area for victims of domestic violence and their children, survivors of sexual assault and victims of human trafficking.
Santa Blue generated quite a bit of interest and there were at least  8 bids on the clipboard when I left the event. I know he was sold but not to whom or for how much. There was an elegant couple who spoke to me and bid on him for one of their homes in the mountains saying he would be perfect for that space! Yea for Santa Blue!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan