August 19, 2012

The Arts For Act Walk Was Fun!

Hildy and Tilly were the first to go! The buyer fell in love and insisted that she must have them!. My work will be exhibited until September 4th, 2012. Pray with me that more buyers will fall in love. There was a lot of interest and compliments. I think Lady Nocturnia or the Elegant Bunnies will go next! That's Claudia Goode the curator and a great artist in her own right holding my prim Santos. Just a reminder that all proceeds generated is for the Abuse Counselling Treatment Center. Blessings everyone!




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jan
    I am so happy you sold Hildy and Tilly. Don't peek on my blog yet as I posted your pillow on it. It is the last two photos. Hope the pillow arrives soon!
    I will be praying that more dolls sell.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan