January 24, 2013

A Little Something For A Friend

I declare,  all I seem to bring these days is not so good news. Been feeling a bit fatigued and coughing due to congestion in my left lung for a week or two. Thought it was allergy but it got a bit worse every day.  I've a history of bronchitis and sinusitis but no respiratory problems for about 4 years. I called my VA doctor's office and gave them my symptoms and they insisted I go in for a chest x-ray. Walking pneumonia people!!! Never had pneumonia before but I guess there is a first time for everything! So no visits to mom's for a while but my darling Reggie is going as our representative! What a guy!

The prim valentine is for a dear face book friend Regina and unless she visits here it'll be a cute surprise! We're sort of swapping little cuties back an forth 5 times over the next 6 months. Love you!










4 comments:

  1. Regina will be very happy to receive this gift.
    Thank for your well wishes to me. I send you healing energy as well.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest, dear Janice
    I am so sorry to hear you have walking pneumonia. Please do take very good care of yourself. I think sometimes when people are caregivers the body kicks in and says 'no more for a while you need to rest' so we end up getting sick but resting at the same time. The valentine is so sweet for Regina...I have noticed many French items now have the burlap style.
    I will be praying for you to get well real soon!
    XO
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your concern my friend! You are right of course and I am taking it very easy for a while. I am on antibiotics, lots of fluids and great tlc from my Reggie! Hugs and blessings, Jan

      Delete
  3. I am so glad you will be able to participate in the 'Our World Our Art' since it is postponed until spring. I know, it takes time to make the goodies we want to have available when it happens. The sun is shining today and is about 55 degrees...which helps!!!
    hugs,
    Teresa
    http://amagicialwhimsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan