April 28, 2014

My Humble Apologies

I have been so neglectful of everything blog and dollie that I am enormously ashamed. There has been several very serious family complications and of course this just multiplied my anxiety and depression to the nth degree. I feel as lifeless as the limpest of limp noodles. God help!! I think of you all often but just could not garner the energy or strength of mind to communicate. It's been a month for peace sake! I fully intend to have a drawing for my dollie giveaway as soon as some normalcy comes to fore. Also the projects are covered in dust from lack of attention. I think a feel a panic attack at my elbow!

6 comments:

  1. Thinking of you, dear Janice, and lifting you up in prayer! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember, To put your Armor on. and Gain Strength from Gods word. BIBLE,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice, I hope that life and its unpredictability will give you a break. I stopped to pray for you, that you will have peace and that things will get better with the complications your family is experiencing. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn for stopping by and for your prayers and words of encouragement. Mommy went home to be with Jesus in June so that's one less complication and a blessing for her and my family. God is faithful with His love and mercy in good and bad times!

      Delete

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan