October 14, 2013

Happiness For Val and Wendye!

I must share this post from Valerie W, Wendye's new owner! It made not only my day but from an artistic point of view my year!

Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:01:56 -0700
From: faerieweather@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Wendye The Goode Witch
To: cheekyroseboutique@live.com

It is almost 1am earliest Monday morning...I just opened your box and met Wendye...She is unbelievably beautiful Janice...I have sat her quietly for at least an hour just holding her and examining her...I just silently laid her down by my pillow and will be turning out my light in a moment...She is precious in every way...You created a Dollie out of real love and artistic ability...Wendye has a heart and a soul...Gorgeous!...Thank you so very
much...I will treasure her and not fail to have her and all my others...left as a collection...of one of a kind witch dolls...designed and handmade and from all over the world...I will write further to you again soon...a take good care...Bless you Jan...xox
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan