December 12, 2012

Just Checking In

Hi everyone! I am over that horrific norovirus and now am spending more time on the hospice unit with my mom. I will not be working on any projects for a while because as one can imagine this situation is very draining. Keep us in your prayers! Constance thank you for the lovely email! Teresa I know you understand that your package is going to be after the holidays. I want it to be perfect but I am unable to focus on much other than my mommy! Stay safe and well guys. There are a lot of crazies out and about this time of year! Much love, Jan

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment on my doll blog, specially as I know you have your hands full at the moment. I hope your mother is comfortable, and that you're taking care of yourself a little, too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan