May 30, 2010

I Think I Have A Fever!!!

I have been feverishly working almost non-stop for the last couple of days preparing for my debut at Early Work Mercantile. I  will finish I tell you by 3 PM tomorrow. My seller's page will go live around 9 P.M. tomorrow night. I've made changes to Lula and Lillie so that they would be more era appropriate for Doreen Frost's site. I 've had to take new pictures and post them, make and finish 3 wooden stands and create the big girl Lady Matilda Frye. She is wonderfully aged and antiqued to appear as a well-loved dollye for  the past 150 years or so! Here's a sneak peek of her early stage! See ya  Monday night and Tuesday A.M.!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan