September 7, 2009

Ladies of Inspiration

There are a number of talented dollmakers that I admire and who inspire me to strive for perfection in the essence of creating my lovelies. Randomly listed they are as follows: Nicol Sayre, Rachael Kinnison of Diamond K Folk Art, Colleen Moody of Merry Wishes and Vintage Dreams, Christine Alvarado of Du Buh Du Designs, Julie Bailey Primitives, Christine Crocker of Deerfield Doll House, Kathy Patterson of Babes from the Woods. I am sure I missed at least one other doll maker extraordinaire that will be given props as soon as the name comes to mind. I have had only 2-3 hours sleep what with all the uploading of pictures and written posts to be completed today, so my mind is somewhat fuzzy at best! I shall stay up another hour or so to prick the finger of and prepare breakfast for my mom who is 89 years young and an insulin dependent diabetic. My hubby left for a fishing excursion at 4:30 A.M.(crazy man!) with my brother and a close church deacon friend of ours, so I should be able to pass out for a few hours after mums is settled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan