June 4, 2015

The Madness Has Settled Down!

So, so much has been going on but it's getting where I can exhale a bit. I apologize for dropping off the face of the earth. God has been kind and merciful as I pushed thru challenge after challenge. This morning we had a positive outcome to a financial fight we were engaging. Thank God it's over and life can be a less stressful and actually fun.

My PTSD also was acting out and that makes things harder.  I have a great therapist and MD so I just try to follow their lead.

I am not sure when the creative activity will charge up but I am optimistic and hope it will be soon. Blessings to all, Jan
 

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of madness...You must come over for the Mad Tea Party! I am leaving the post up for the entire week. It's 'A Fanciful Twists' Mad Tea Party.
    Hope you can pop over!
    XO
    Teresa
    I've been thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan