April 27, 2012

Greetings and Blessings!

Things are finally quieting down and I am praying for strength and energy to get back into the sculpting mode as my energy level permits. I will be posting pics of display boxes I have created for most of my dolls which will be able to sit tabletop or be hung on a wall. In August I am scheduled for an exhibition at Arts For Acts Gallery in the river district of Fort Myers. I am working on an Izannah Walker reproduction, several small jointed dolls, and a 4-5 foot whimsy doll inspired by the fantastic Paula Nerhus, Only God knows when they will be completed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan
    Somehow I missed this post! Very excited that you are working towards a show in Aug. it is wonderful to have direction and shows are a wonderful place to meet artist and clients and feel inspired!!

    Hugs to you!

    xox
    Constance

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan