February 5, 2010

AND SO THE SAGA CONTINUES......

This doll maker met with a second gallery owner and all the remainder of my dolls were placed there with strict orders for more!!!! What a learning experience and what fun this all is! The second gallery has been operating only since Oct 2009 and is already making the art news here in SW Florida. It is the KAW gallery and is absolutely supportive of only local artists with all kinds of goodie social activities planned for the artists and the community including a children's program. So you know where I'll be if you don't see me....making dollies!

Due to the above activities I am a bit behind on the Valentine doll but will be posting preliminary pics tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan