June 3, 2009

I've always been told that when God allows a door to be closed in one's life, it is because He has a bigger and better door for you to step through! Well, I am at that place and with much excitement, faith, and breathless courage I now step through that open door.

I have started my own online store through Etsy (what a marvelous vehicle!). I will be specializing in historical paper clay dolls. There will also be dolls and other items made by me using mixed media. I will also be posting found vintage and antique goodies for everyone's purchasing pleasure. I so look forward to what my beloved God has ordered for this next phase in my life!!


1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little doll. This will look so cute as a keepsake for a precious little girl.

    Charisse

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy my blog! Jan